Build a customized video education guide for your clients in 5 minutes.
- Customized portal branded with your firm name, logo, attorney photo and welcome message.
- Client sees only the content you decide is relevant.
- Send auto reminders to client to ensure they view content.
- Responsive interface means your clients can view content on any computer, phone or mobile device.
- Select content relevant to your practice from our extensive content library.
- Create and save your own libraries for easy reference.
- Set content modules to send immediately or on a later date.
- Print or export viewing data into case management systems for easy record keeping.
- Upload your own videos, content and documents for use within your firm.
- Mix and match your content with ClientLegalEd's content.
- Add a personal introduction to our videos or create your own content modules from scratch.
- Re-market your services to past clients.
We adjust modules for all 50 states.
The Communication Challenge One of the most challenging parts of working with a client can be keeping the lines of communications open. This is especially hard when clients don’t understand the importance of certain records or actions. Consider how you might react to the following client comments the day before arbitration, mediation or trial: By…
We are pleased to announce that ClientLegalEd has launched a partnership initiative with the Georgia Trial Lawyer’s Association (GTLA). Members of the Georgia Trial Lawyer’s Association will receive discounted access to ClientLegalEd when they register on or before October 17, 2017, and additional benefits thereafter. Georgia Trial Lawyers The GTLA is an organization of more…
At ClientLegalEd, we believe that some of the greatest advancements come from taking an already-proven idea and applying it in a new context. This is especially relevant when it comes to doctors and lawyers and the people they serve. Doctors are well-educated individuals who speak an elevated professional language. Medicine is a complicated field where nuance and detail matter. And yet,…